Honey Balsamic Pork Chops
seasoning & meat
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/8 mustard powder
1/4 garlic powder
1 tsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 pound pork chops
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 tbsp honey
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup diced red onion
1. Preheat cast iron skillet over medium heat with the coconut oil.
2. Mix together the salt, red pepper flakes, mustard powder, paprika, garlic powder and coconut sugar.
3. Rub the seasoning mixture on all sides of the pork chop.
4. Cook each side of the pork chop for 5-7 minutes until browned on each side.
5. Remove pork chops from pan and add the balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, and diced red onion.
6. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium low. Let simmer for about 7 minutes stirring frequently.
7. Place the pork chops back in the pan and cook for an additional 1 minute on each side making sure to spoon the sauce over the whole pork chop for each minute..