Sometimes you just want something fun, and delicious, and not that unhealthy for in your life. And make it cute and pink, I’m in! But seriously, ever since I found out about pink drink earlier this year (yeah, I know, I’m late to the party!) I’ve been dying to have it everyday. But who can really spend all that money at Starbucks everyday?! Not me and definitely not during a pandemic!
So when I found this strawberry juice at Trader Joe’s I was too excited to try to replicate it. Check out below to see my knock off version and let me know what you think!
1 can @traderjoes strawberry juice🧃
1 can unsweetened whole fat coconut milk 🥛
2 strawberries, muddled 🍓
2 tbsp honey 🍯
1. Muddle strawberries in your glass of choice and set aside.
2. In a blender combine the coconut milk and honey. Blend until well combined.
3. Pour 1 can of strawberry juice over the strawberries.
4. Fill the rest of your glass with coconut milk. (You will have extra. Put it in the fridge for the next day!)
5. Add some ice and enjoy! 🥂